Karva Chauth is an exceptionally important festival for Indian women. It is linked to their marriage and thus women celebrate this festival every year in a very gracious manner. And since Mehndi is considered as a symbol of their blissful married life thus Karva Chauth Mehndi designs are extremely popular. Women love to decorate their hands with modern and stylish Mehndi and this is what makes Karva Chauth special for them.
So, let’s have a look at what are the latest and trending Karva Chauth mehendi designs –
- Back Hand Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – This is the stylish and modern mehndi design pattern, which looks great on your hands. Gone are those days when mehndi was applied only in the front portion of your hand. Now, you can apply at the back of your hand and it looks equally beautiful.
- Detailed Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – This is perfect for a newly wedded bride who will have her first Karva Chauth. This looks stunning on hands and thus overall gives a very detailed look. This has got extreme detailing which makes the hand look very pretty and perfect for the traditional festival.
- Floral Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – This is the design where a flower is at the focal point. A huge flower is placed at the center of your design and thus you can decorate and place your design all around the flower. It looks very pretty and gives a perfect traditional look on your hands.
Read More – Bridal Mehndi Designs for Wedding
- Designer Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – This is the designer and highly skilled mehndi design which looks adorable on hands. This can be done by a skilled artist only and the finish is amazing and it looks quite artistic on your hands.
- Circular Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – This is the traditional Karva Chauth Mehndi design where you use circles all over your hands. This looks very beautiful on hands as circles pattern looks great on Indian hands. And the detailing is also done the majority of circular type only.
Read More – Best Collection Mehndi Desings For You
- Full Hand Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – This is the age-old and traditional Mehndi design which is done on hands. This is extremely detailed and looks very beautiful as it covers the entire hands and provides an elongated look to your hands.
- Dark Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – In Indian tradition, it is strongly believed that the darker your mehndi color, darker is the bond between the couple. It looks great on hands and overall look is quite chic yet modern at the same time. Here the designing and detailing is kept to its minimum.
- Shaded Karva Chauth Mehndi Design – This is another modern design pattern for your hands. Here you need to use the shaded pattern so that when the Mehndi dries then the shaded pattern gives a 3D effect on your hands, which looks quite gorgeous on the eve of Karva Chauth.
Read More – Mehdni Designs Images for Leg
Thus, above given are some of the best Karva Chauth Mehndi designs to be tried on an auspicious day.
Read More – Latest Heena Designs Images