The bright, colorful, and happy wedding season is here, and all the to-be- brides have already started planning for their attires and very importantly, their mehndi function. Gone are the days
when the charge of bridal mehndi was taken by the mehndi designs. Now, brides themselves decide the kind of mehndi design that will suit their attire the best.
For the brides who are all pumped up for a traditional wedding with all the traditional look, here’s the best collection of Rajasthani Bridal Mehndi designs to add to your beauty and get you that extra attention:
1. The Classic Design: This one is the classic design among the Rajasthani Bridal Mehndi Designs and is used for full hands. It comprises of all the traditional design elements like paisleys, floral patterns and fine lines together adding all the beauty and charm.
2. Symmetrical Rajasthani Bridal Mehndi Design: The name says it all! It is one of the most beautiful and unique designs and it needs to be done on both the hands to form the complete artwork. It has a peacock head at the top which adds a distinct charm to this design.
3. Fusion Rajasthani Bridal Mehndi Design: This design is a fusion or mix of various beautiful designs and patterns, which are placed together in a very beautiful flow, without making the hand too fluffed and filled and elegant at the same time.
4. Intricate Artwork: This one is the most detailed design you will come across in the mehndi designs. As visible from the image, it has fine lines woven delicately into an elegant and beautiful pattern all over the hand, stretching right from the tip of the fingers and going uptil the elbow.
5. Contemporary cum Traditional Design: This design is a mix of various traditional and contemporary designs, having both the intricate and detailed designs as well as left over space in between the patterns. This is the best design for those who just want the touch of traditional elements in their designs.
6. Shaded Mehndi Design: With its own unique charm, this design uses floral patterns in totality. However, it also has shaded lines and designs which help in accentuating the design. Once it is
completed, the overall look or design that comes out, looks very beautiful, completing your bridal look.
7. Bride-Groom Design: This one is for those who want to depict love in their mehndi as well. In this design, the bride and the groom are shown as if waiting to exchange garlands. It is a very spacious design and is meant for those who are not looking for a very detailed design. It just consists of the said bride and groom and there will be a single circular design in the background and small patterns around it and on the fingers.
All the traditional to-be- brides, hope this collection helped you, by a bit at least, in sorting your confusion. You will be the most beautiful bride in your traditional attire and these traditional mehndi designs.